Saturday, April 26, 2014

Nicki Minaj sets to surprise fans with her new album

By Ehi Ekhator


Nicki Minaj, the ‘Starships’ rapper said she is going back to her hip hops root for her new album which she titled “The Pink Print”


Arrivals at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los AngelesShe said she would surprise her eager fans as the new album will not look anything the same like the previous ones.


She told MTV news that: “The tracks on ‘Pink Print’ are back to my hip-hop roots. I don’t think it’s something that I’m necessarily trying to do [go in a new direction]. It’s like as soon as I started working on my new album, that’s just the songs that I’ve been writing.”


Nicki Minaj recently drop new songs called ‘Lookin’ Ass’ and ‘Chi-Raq’, and she has said now that she is super excited over the new tracks which she is going to drop in coming weeks.


When asked if her new song will sound like ‘Super Bass’, she said “Hell no”.


She added that she was gonna do whatever he heart tells her this time. She saids: “I’m just gonna do what my heart tells me to do.”


Nicki looked so different after dumping the wacky outfit and hairdos, is also presently promoting her new movie “The Other Woman”, in the movie, she star Cameron Diaz,


She explained saying  “You can either continue doing costumes or you can just say, ‘Hey guess what? This will shock them even more. Doing nothing will shock them even more… I really kind of let things happened gradually.”



Nicki Minaj sets to surprise fans with her new album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too