Tuesday, June 3, 2014

We Asked, You Answered: What Beauty Products Make You Feel Sexy?

confident
“This mascara has two brushes, and I use the thick one when I’m on the prowl.”


When it comes to negotiating (and dating), it never hurts to keep something in your back pocket.



May we suggest you make it mascara? Women reveal more of their secret little somethings for making the everyday feel special.


1. “I love M.A.C Haute Naughty Lash mascara (in Too Black). It has two brushes, and I use the thick one when I’m on the prowl.” – Kim, 30


2. “NARS eyeliner and bronzer. And Benefit they’re real! mascara — I won’t leave home without it.” – Carole, 27



3. “Perfume! Elizabeth James Nirvana White. I get compliments on it all the time, and it has a way of drawing in guys.” – Allie, 24



4. “I love my Clarisonic! There’s nothing sexier than glowing skin.” – Mayra, 30



5. “Red lipstick … even if I’m not wearing anything (ahem), I wear red.” – Lindsay, 25



6. “I’d have to say mascara because huge lashes make me feel sexy (I like BADgal lash by Benefit and Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies). I also love red lipstick (Ruby Woo by M.A.C), but that can get tough when you want to make out with someone.” – Antonia, 25



7. “Typically scent for me — smelling nice makes me feel sexy, appealing. It draws me to myself, gives me confidence, and makes me want to be noticed.” – Julia, 29



8. “Teal eyeliner! Sounds crazy, but it really makes my eyes pop and, thus, gets the right kind of attention.” – Mallory, 25



9. “I’m going to go with my favorite lotion from Philosophy: Sunshine Grace. It smells like sunblock and lollipops, and my boyfriend always comments when I wear it.” – Lindsay, 29



10. “Any kind of liquid eyeliner makes me feel fancy. I also like Prada Candy perfume for special occasions, and a fresh mani and pedi too.” – Vicky, 30



What beauty products make you feel sexy? Tell us in the comments below.



We Asked, You Answered: What Beauty Products Make You Feel Sexy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too