Saturday, May 24, 2014

Six on Blackburn transfer list

Blackburn have transfer-listed six players including strikers Leon Best, David Goodwillie and DJ Campbell.


Best, Goodwillie and Campbell have all been made available for transfer after spending time out on loan this season.


Midfielder Dickson Etuhu is also for sale along with Alex Marrow, while Jordan Slew is on the list after appearing just twice in three years.


Best and Campbell made just 15 Championship appearances between for Rovers them last season, while Goodwillie spent the campaign at Dundee United and Blackpool.


Etuhu, meanwhile, spoke only this week about his desire to stay at Ewood Park following an injury-hit two years.


He said: “The fans have only seen 50% of me as a player. I am just hoping I can have a full pre-season and then the fans will get to see my qualities.


“I have played for a few teams but this is the one club I have not left my mark and before I leave this place, I have got to do that.


“I have business here I need to deal with and I am looking forward to doing that next year.”


Luke Varney, meanwhile, expects to join the club permanently on a free transfer this summer after a loan spell at the end of the season.


He told the Lancashire Telegraph: “The gaffer’s said it will be a clean slate for me next season and that’s what you want to hear.”



Six on Blackburn transfer list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too