Saturday, August 9, 2014

Photos: Chris Atto officially engages his girl, Damilola Adegbite

By Vanessa Enofe, Naija Center Gossip


Tinsel stars Chris Atto and Damilola Adegbite have been engaged and was planning marriage few months ago but they postponed the event because they are expecting their first child.Damilola got her grand proposal when Chris


Atto officially asked the big question “will you marry me with a beautiful ring and she said yes.


In Damilola words “I asked for a sign and I got it, the most heart melting public proposal a woman can ever ask for.Everything you and I have been through has been worth it,and now…let’s take this adventure a step further..U, me and the little one.


Congrats to the couple, that ring is beautiful Dami




Photos: Chris Atto officially engages his girl, Damilola Adegbite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too