Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bogdan in no rush for talks

Bolton Wanderers goalkeeper Adam Bogdan is happy to wait before holding talks about his future at the Championship club.


Bogdan only has another 12 months to run on his contract and is keen to play Premier League football with Bolton again.


Manager Dougie Freedman recently stated that finances will dictate whether he is in a position to offer the Hungary international an extension.


The 26-year-old is open-minded regarding his future and could discuss the situation when he returns for pre-season training.


“For the last couple of weeks I’ve only been concentrating on what I can do out on the pitch, making sure we finish the season strong,” he told The Bolton News.


“I’ll go away, have three or four weeks to rest, let everyone recharge and then I’ll be ready for a really great season. Perhaps we talk then.


“I’ve always said that I wanted to get back into the Premier League, and with Bolton, and that hasn’t changed.


“The only thing I can really affect is how I prepare, how I train, all the rest is for other people to talk about.”



Bogdan in no rush for talks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too