Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ince set for Inter Milan talks

Tom Ince is flying to Milan for talks over a move to Inter.


The England U21 international winger is out of contract this summer after his deal with Blackpool expired.


The 22-year-old, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Crystal Palace, has attracted interest from a number of leading clubs both at home and overseas, but Inter now appear to be in pole position to clinch his signature.


Big-spending French outfit Monaco and Portuguese giants Benfica are also understood to be keen on holding talks with Ince.


Ince, whose father Paul spent two seasons at Inter during the 1990s in between spells with Manchester United and Liverpool, admitted earlier this week that he could move abroad.


He told Sky Sports News Radio: “Going abroad isn’t a no-go. It’s something that you have to take into consideration. I’ve always watched European football, so I’m not afraid to do that if I have to.



Player Profile




11. Tom Ince


  • Appearances 32 (4)

  • Goals 9

  • Assists 7

  • Yellows 1

  • Reds 0

  • Current Season

“It’s been a bit of a long season for me. Once the season finishes you always like to take a step away from football and just go away and relax.


“It’s the first time I’ve ever really experienced being a free agent. I’ve got great guidance behind me in my old man. He’s played at such a great level and has all of my best interests at heart.


“I’ll have a sit down with him and see where’s best to go. If that’s staying in England then great, or if there’s an opportunity abroad which I feel is right for me then we’ll sit down and talk about it.”


Inter Milan’s technical director Piero Ausilio also confirmed earlier this month that his club were among those looking to land Ince.



Ince set for Inter Milan talks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too