Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Ex-boyfriend"s Mother Kidnapped My Children - Mother Cries Out

A Uk based Nigerian, Oluyinka Adeyeye has cried that the mother of her ex boyfriend has abducted her two kids.


The 65 years old woman, Claudette Amobi who hailed from Enugu State whisked the children away after claiming to take them for holiday.


Adeyeye cried that she has not talked to her children for months, adding that their grandmother won’t answer her call and when she did, would claim the children are not around.


The mother of two who said she was never married to the father of her two children, said she left him because of anger issues. She claimed that Chijioke Amobi (the father of the kids) beat her mercilessly when she was pregnant with the second child.


She said  “The paternal grandmother of my children is refusing to return them back to the UK, from Enugu Nigeria and has said many times she will not release them to me. There was no agreement that they will live with her for ever, she is quite elderly around 65, and none of her 4 children have achieved much in life, our prayers are with them.


“My name is Oluyinka Adeyeye, I am the mother of Abigail Amobi and Joanna Amobi. We are all British Citizens, I was a single mother, did not marry their father (Chijioke Amobi), due to him beating me up whilst I was pregnant with my second child.’


“Unfortunately their father is constantly in and out of prison, and still has anger issues, our prayers are with him.

I reside in London, and have been for many years , the children were born in London, have lived with me from their birth till the time the paternal grandmother (Claudette Amobi Enugu State) took them on holiday. The children travelled on UK passports and Interpol has been informed.


“She does not pick my calls , always stating the kids are not around, I have not spoken to my children in months. I am their only stable parent, no child should be forced away from their mother. I will make as much noise as I have too. She may claim the children were not well taken care of by me or were maltreated, in that case she must file a report of child abuse in the UK, what is she afraid of. She visits the UK twice a year and refused to see me June 2015 when she was here. If my children state the were maltreated in my care any intelligent person would let the children come to UK and make a statement to the UK police about whatever happened to them.


“I have reported to the UK police and foreign office, regarding the paternal grandmother. I will know make the children Wards of the Court, and petition for a return order. I have been advised by a Senior police officer in Abuja to contact a very good lawyer to help my case. I will definitely make my case public, international, global, the whole world will know my story”



My Ex-boyfriend"s Mother Kidnapped My Children - Mother Cries Out

2 comments:

  1. I love you mum my name is Joanna Amobi the second child of Oluyinka Adeyeye I've only just read this in 2020 and I am shocked at it I am now in foster care and have been for nearly 3yrs plz read this and help me to live with my mum with her other 4 kids oh and I with my annoying big sis Abigail and my other siblings are called David Grace Favor and Fortune and my step dad is amazing thank you ;]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too