Saturday, May 24, 2014

I"ll never forget what Obasanjo did to my business empire - Kalu

By Ehi Ekhator, Naija Center News


Chief Orji Kalu, a former governor of Abia State has said yesterday that he has forgiven the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo despite his plans against his business during his time as President.


Ohanaeze stops Orji Uzor Kalu from 2015 election Orji Uzor Kalu


Kalu made the disclosure when he spoke to newsmen in Makurdi, the Benue State Capital, though he said he has forgiven him, but added that he will never forget what Obasanjo did to his business empire.


He said, “I have forgiven Obasanjo but I have not forgotten what he did to my businesses because those businesses employed many Nigerians who he rendered jobless.


”He shouldn’t have targeted my business when our differences and the issue at stake was nothing but political.


 



I"ll never forget what Obasanjo did to my business empire - Kalu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too