Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My candidate always win; Jonathan"ll win - Doyin Okupe

By Ehi Ekhator, Naija Centr News


The Senior Special Assistant to the Nigerian President on Public Affairs. Dr. Doyin Okupe has said that right from the beginning of his political career, presidential candidates he had supported won, and President Jonathan’s case will not be different.


Doyin Okupe Doyin Okupe


Okupe, who expressed his position on his page said those opposing his views have few weeks more to enjoy and have fun as their hope will be dashed when Jonathan returned to office.


He wondered why people are angry that he is defending his master, revealing that his enemies have increased as he openly stand to defend what he believes in.


He said  “All those who abuse and insult us because we hold views and opinions different from theirs and because we defend and stand by our candidate as opposed to theirs, have just a few more weeks to enjoy & have fun at our expense.


“Personally I am totally unmoved by the avalanche of undignified assaults on my person. I have never been reluctant to take unpopular positions or support candidates that many oppose. In all my political career spanning nearly three decades I have always had the last laugh and this will not be different. 


“In 1979 I was 27yrs old and lived in lagos but as young as I was I was far in the vanguard of the noticeable supporters of shehu shagari candidate of NPN. My family house in ebute metta was nearly burnt down but for prompt intervention of the mobile police. Shagari won I was one of the very few early vocal supporters

of Gen Obasanjo.Even my family members castigated me. Obasanjo won. In 2011 in my political group in ogun state I was the only supporter of Goodluck Jonathan initially. Jonathan Won.


“In this season the number of enemies have increased in their thousands because I am unrelenting in my stout, robust and sometimes aggressive defence of Goodluck Jonathan. I often wonder when folks are angry that I defend my principal or that I take on and confront those who insult and disresoect the President.


“I truly have no appologies for my actions and deeds concerning these unrepentant and vicious adversaries.

For those who care to listen and hear what our God is saying ; Jonathan will win again.


“You may deride, abuse, insult from now till march 28th. We will laugh last. While you disparage us publicly we will go on our knees and plead with the only one who gives power to whom He wishes to honour his word to us as our Trust is not in men money or power but in Him who rules over the earth and controls the hearts of all men.”



My candidate always win; Jonathan"ll win - Doyin Okupe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too