Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It is not anybody"s business that I am not married - Waje

The popular singer, Aituaje Iruobe popularly known as Waje has said that it’s nobody’s business if she is married or not.


The Edo State born singer was quoted as saying that she was married to Jesus, Jehovah the king of king, despite the fact that she has a baby girl.


Responding to questions during an interview, Waje said she was happy whether married not, adding that she will inform her fans whenever she found a man.


From her explanation, it seems she had her baby out of wedlock.


She said “It is not anybody’s business that I am not married. Yeah my fans know that I’m happy. Whether I am married or not, I am a happy woman. Na God dey give person man (Only God gives a man). The day God gives me a man, I’ll let you know and will invite you to my wedding. If the man comes my way and he is the right person, why not. I will marry him.”


Gushing about her beautiful daughter, Waje said her 1 years old daughter “is the best thing that has happened to me.”



It is not anybody"s business that I am not married - Waje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too