Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Annie Idibia opens up on 2face controversial picture with babymama

By Ehi Ekhator, Naija Center News.


Annie Idibia, the wife of the popular singer has reacted to a controversial picture presently trending on social media about 2face (Annie’s husband) and one of his baby mama who had three children for him, Pero Adeniyi.


2face 2Face and babymama kissing.
Ring on his hand


The social media was agog days ago as the picture surfaced.


Annie who initially remained mute on the issue finally open up, saying that she was aware of the picture, adding that she was not married to 2face at the time the photo was taking.


She said “I am aware of the photos circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.


“Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband.


“As a matter of fact, for all of our children’s sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.


“This year, my focus is solely on God, family and my career which doesn’t give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions. I thank you for your respect in this matter,”


The picture shows that 2face Idibia who is presently managing 7 children from three women, has a wedding ring on his finger which was an indication that the incident may be after he married the Lagos based Nollywood actress, Annie.



Annie Idibia opens up on 2face controversial picture with babymama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too