Friday, May 30, 2014

Keogh gets a taste of Glory

Republic of Ireland striker Andy Keogh has signed a two-year contract with A-League club Perth Glory.


The 28-year-old played for Wolves, Leeds and then Millwall before spending the second half of last season on loan at Blackpool.


Keogh has been capped 30 times for Ireland, and he has made over 250 appearances in the Premier League and Championship over the past seven years.


During his time at Wolves, Keogh played in a friendly against his new club during a pre-season trip to Australia.


“I am looking forward to returning to Perth and to make my mark on the A-League,” Keogh said.


“It’s a fantastic opportunity for me at Perth Glory and I believe my experience in the Championship will help me adapt quickly to the A-League.”


Keogh will replace New Zealand international striker Shane Smeltz, who has joined Sydney FC.



Keogh gets a taste of Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too