Friday, September 25, 2015

Kenny Brandmuse the founder of orange acedemy looses mum

By Vanessa Enofe, Naija Center News


The founder if Orange Academy who came out open about his HIV positive status and also made the public understood he is gay few months ago has lost his mum


Kenny Brandmuse
Kenny Brandmuse

See his beautiful tribute to his mum Mrs Aduke Bedimosi here


Expressing sadness on his Facebook wall, Brandmuse said “Aduke, Aduke Aduke, I heard this morning that you have gone to rest. Thank you for giving birth to me. I coulnd’t have asked for another mother. Thank you for accepting me in every way. For affirming me with kind words.


“Auke, Aduke, Aduke, It’s hard for me to process this right  now, but i am glad you finally going to rest. I will always remember you for teaching me about LOVE. Yes, you taught me that we cannot love a God we cannot see, if we fail to love everyday people we can see. When i told you i’m gay, you looked at me and said “whatever you are, you are and i will always be your mother” Then later on, i told you i tested positive for hiv, you looked into my eyes, checked my pulse and said: Don’t live in regrets of your past, i want you to do your best to live so, now i am living.”


Kenny Brandmuse and mother
Kenny Brandmuse and mother

The founder if Orange Acedemy who came out open about his HIV positive status and also made the public understood he is gay few months ago has lost his mum.


See his beautiful tribute to his mum Mrs Aduke Bedimosi here



Kenny Brandmuse the founder of orange acedemy looses mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too