Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I"m your biggest lover - Tonto Dikeh tells Rita Dominic

By Vanessa Enofe, Naija Center Gossips


Actress Tonto Dikeh pledges her unending love again to her idol Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic.


It’s quite obvious Actress Tonto Dikeh loves and respect Actress Rita Dominic.She has always shown how much of respect she has for the Nollywood icon.See her post below.



She said “Heaven knows am your biggest lover**

See i don’t hide how I feel, I love you so much, I run away.”SMH.

#starstruck

It took heaven for me to leggoo


The actress posted this on instagram few minutes ago and Actress Rita Dominic replied to her post too, see her reply


“Awww my sweetheart….you just brought tears to my eyes…Bless you.”


Tonto’s post



Rita’s reply




Viewed 1 times
I"m your biggest lover - Tonto Dikeh tells Rita Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too