Thursday, March 27, 2014

Why i hate President Jonathan

By Ehi Ekhator


I owe nobody expression of remorse for what I am going to say on this page and much the same as every different Nigerians; I am not a companion of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan.


President Jonathan kneeling before Yar’Adua mom President Jonathan kneeling before Yar’Adua’s mom


I hate President Jonathan because he is the first woman President that Nigeria ever had.


I hate President Jonathan because he started as a class room teacher and today the President of a country with 170 million populations.


I hate President Jonathan because he is the first President from the Minority tribes. Howcould a minority tribe leads the majority?


I hate President Jonathan because for just three years, he is trying to revive all that the other Presidents put together couldn’t do in many years.


I hate President Jonathan because he is trying to disgrace the past presidents and accuse them of incompetency and lack of focus through his transformation agenda.


I hate President Jonathan because he refused to behave like Late Gen.SaniAbacha who no one could talk to. I can’t believe anyone can insult the president and get away with it. Instead of remanding them in an undisclosed destination, he kept replying them through his aides, how weak is that?


I hate President Jonathan because I made him the President, hoping that I could through him, still be the president from the farm I stole, but he played me and refused to allow me my birth rite as the President who ruled from the farm.


I hate the President because he sacked all my eyes in the cabinet and refused to accept any of my nominees.  He thinks he is smart and I am going to make his administration ungovernable.


I hate President Jonathan the moment he became the Governor of Bayelsa State after his governor Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha was arrested for money laundering, and the President after the former President, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua died. What kind of luck is that?


I hate President Jonathan because he called me incompetent and fired me from the office he appointed me into.


I hate President Jonathan because he refused to be the head of EFCC, ICPC and others to deal with corrupt politicians. You know, as the head of the administration, he was supposed to do the job of EFCC and ICPC.


I hate President Jonathan because with all his power, he refused to influence suits filed against him in hisfavour, instead he accepts such stupid judgment and congratulate the winners.


Who is he trying to prove to? That he is wiser than all of us? That he obeys the rule of law? That he is not one of us who ruled the country before? Or is he trying to tell Nigerians that whenever we are seen in occasions, we should be stoned for failing them?


I hate President Jonathan for being so civil, easily accessible to Nigerians and interring into issues that a President shouldn’t be seen talking about. Is he trying to prove that he cares and we didn’t? NONSENSE!


I hate President Jonathan because he chose to re-contest in 2015. Must be behave like us when he has taken away our dignity? He promised to rule for one term, hasn’t he broken his promise to Nigerians?


I hate President Jonathan because he is the first President after many years that refused to take his children abroad for education.


I really hate President Jonathan because he refused to keep secret girlfriend or married another wife the moment he became the President. I can’t forgive him because in all ramifications, he disgraced us. This is why we will never allow other minority tribes enter Aso rock.


I hate the President because he has more women in his cabinet than other Presidents that ever ruled Nigeria. Has he forgotten that we are Africans and women are not allowed such powers? Is he trying to give room to women to control and eventually be a President in Nigeria one day?


I hate President Jonathan because he didn’t support my political ambition to be the Vice President in 2015. Isn’t he selfish?


I hate President Jonathan because he knelt down for the mother of Late President, Musa Yar’Adua and Pastor Adeboye during the church service.


I hate President Jonathan because he falls sick, therefore; he is a drunkard.


He thinks he is smart, we are going to gradually reduce the number of women in his administration by indicting them on financial issues, after all, Nigerians always believe whatever they read and THIS IS POLITICS.


From all I mentioned above, you agree with me that President Jonathan is a pathetic President and does not deserve to rule Nigeria again.


Why do you really hate President Jonathan? Isn’t it funny that you are a hater of success and progress?


Increase in insecurity in the country is born out of the state “I’m going to make this country ungovernable”


Road has improved, education have more attention than before and so are other parts including farmers, Electricity, road, railway, postal service has been discussed few days ago and improved in democracy.


  (0)



Why i hate President Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your response, there are other interesting news on the page too